Ben's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

6 Weeks...and Growing!





Ben turns 6 weeks old today! He has already changed so much. He is showing us lots of different facial expressions, and is smiling at us. He looks like such a little man.

Ben has had a lot of visitors in the last several weeks and has received so many nice gifts. We are so fortunate to have such great (and generous) friends and family.

This week, Ben got to meet our co-workers at Thomson Reuters, and he was quite a hit! It felt weird to be back in that building for me; I havent been there since July 10. Only 4 1/2 more weeks until I'll be back there every day, and Ben will join his buddy Burke at Daycare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Smiling! How precious! I bet it was weird to be at work-can you believe you have been gone that long already??