Ben's Birthday Countdown!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back to Work






Last week was my first week back to work, and it went better than expected! I was sad to leave Ben, but was also looking forward to spending time with the adults at work. Ben was lucky and got to spend his first week away from me all day with his Grandpa Tom, and Grandma Roberta.
I think they all had fun, and everyone was very tired at the end of the day every day (including Buck). Ben consistently slept 5-6 hours at a time every night last week. I hope that continues!! It was nice for me to be able to ease back in to work (and try to go through my 1800+ emails) while not having to worry about Ben; and he got to spend time with and get to know his Grandparents from Wisconsin. I missed him terribly, but knew he was in good hands. Ben is now ready to go to his new daycare tomorrow.


Today, Ben got to visit with Grandma Jean and Grandpa Mike to celebrate Grandma Jean's birthday. We won't say how old she is :) Next weekend is Uncle Brad's birthday, and the the week after that is Dad's birthday!


Ben is looking forward to getting to see Grandpa Carl and Grandma Mary again this coming weekend when they come to visit from Michigan. Ben is so lucky to have so many Grandparents that love him so much!

1 comment:

april_sickler said...

LOVE the tubby pictures. Cute!